Monday, March 7, 2022

Independent Food Critic: TikTok Foods Buffalo Chicken Fries


 This happens to be my first post on TikTok Foods where it is similar to YouTube Recipes where this one is where I do my experience on making something I saw from TikTok by doing my own attempt on. Where this one is on Buffalo Chicken Fries that I saw this one from @grubspot post on February 2 of this year from now start off with frying up french fries, Take fried chicken bites had it coded with buffalo sauce and top with the fries and had some type of dressing sauce with it on and for my attempt by using crinkle fries and chicken nuggets cook in a dual air fryer that I cut up the chicken nuggets and mix it with buffalo sauce and top with crinkle fries and top with Hidden Valley Ranch that was my own attempt on it with what I have mostly what I can do after all and mostly the video was in a restaurant any way and more TikTok foods will be publish and For now keep on viewing and eating!           

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...