Saturday, July 24, 2021

Independent Food Critic: The Big Biscuit (re-review)

Mostly this is the review for July it is a re-review on The Big Biscuit that I had did a review back in 2017 that I had their Biscuit's and Gravy this time I had the Big Bird one of their signature dish's mostly had eat their for Breakfast at the same one over in Shawnee as always mostly is a Breakfast and lunch type of place that has old black and white photos make it like something for locals to go. About the Big Bird it is a fried chicken patty top with cheddar cheese and whit or assuage gravy on it with two big biscuit's that is what the place is refer to as Big Biscuit had a side of country fries that it was alright the portions is dissent size that it is not really good as I fully remember it. I was wondering if it suppose to have a fried egg in it? But made do with it mostly alright for something to have as a big breakfast once in while. For The Big Biscuit 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. More reviews and other post's soon well be publish soon.   

Big Bird what I had

 Also let you all know that I am still open up with reviews try to get one per-month as I can mostly Covid cases are really high where I am at to any one that is not fully vaccinated wear a face mask in public and get vaccinated as possible as you can to lower the case of Covid to end this pandemic. For now keep on view and eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...