Friday, July 2, 2021

Independent Food Critic: YouTube Recipes Stawberry Banana Breakfast Smoothie


 
This is the first post in July from now it is another YouTube Recipes where I write down my excrescence on something I made from a YouTube video while this one is another breakfast smoothie that was from the Blendjet channel had publish on June 8, 2021 this one has some similar to the blueberry chia breakfast smoothie that is strawberry's instead of blueberries no vanilla extracted or chia seeds as well mostly uses frozen strawberries had been using full ones that is the video say milk of choice that had started off with Vanilla Almond milk, regular dairy milk and recently original Almond milk. uses outs and maple syrup did started off with honey since the recipe in the capstans say Maple Syrup, Any sweetener of choice had used maple syrup most recent one I had made it that it is another breakfast smoothie to have mostly like the Blueberry Chia seed breakfast one a bit better that I would used slice strawberry's frozen soon and also this one was in the 10 Smoothies recopies to make with your Blendjet portable Blender as the same with the Breakfast chia blue berry smoothie was publish on June 23, 2021. The Strawberry Banana Breakfast smoothie is still mostly one of the smoothies to have for breakfast a few time. More post's soon be publish and for now keep on viewing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...