Monday, July 19, 2021

Independent Food Critic: YouTube Recipes Pina Colada Smoothie


 Got another YouTube recipe where I write down my experience on making something from a YouTube video it is another smoothie that this one is not from the BlendJet channel where it is from the The Cookind Foodie channel it is one of the 6 smoothies that was in the video 6 Easy Healthy shakes and smoothies that was publish on Fed 4, 2021 that uses the Blendjet to make them. When I got Blendjet 2 that had idea's to do a Pina Colada smoothie of some type that it did not contained using rum in it that I am not much of a drinker as I had before. Had been looking up on recopies for Pina Colada's on YouTube that I found one from Roseann's channel with rum as a opposition and add nut meg to it. Even came up with idea's of my own recipe never had made it. When I was watching the video 6 Easy Healthy Shakes and Smoothies got me back in to doing it that the Ingredients are Coconut milk, Pineapple, Desiccated Coconut and for options are vanilla extract and maple syrup or honey. My first attempt on making it by using the can coconut milk and add the Vanilla extract as and try it not really to big on it then add honey with a another cycle blend. Then had made it twice by adding the original silk coconut milk the vanilla extract made it a bit better. Mostly do some other Pina Colada smoothies soon that Blendjet has it's 2 types mostly uses white rum. Mostly a healthy a bit tasty Pina Colada smoothie to make with Blendjet as a afternoon or post workout smoothie for now. 

Update: Let you all know that I am still open to out out places to eat to do reviews on that I will do my best as I can to do one per month that Covid is rising and to all of the ones that had not got fully vaccinated wear a face mask and get vaccinated as possible. 

More post's soon will be publish and For now keep on viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...