Thursday, July 15, 2021

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Bones Coffee Shark Bite


Today is a Thursday where I share a drink to you since shark week is going on right now on Discovery that I am sharing something shark theme as will it is from a line of Bones Coffee's that it is Shark Bite mostly a spice rum flavor after all. Has a sweet taste to it after all I really do like it with some of the other ones. It is a seasonal type of coffee mostly for the summer with a shark theme to it that has a ceramic mug and shirt for it after all it is one of the types to have during the summer season with a spice rum taste to it and was going to do Mt Dew Frost Bite for shark week as a Thirsty Thursday that I decide to do the Shark Bite Coffee. 

Myself with the Shark Bite Shirt

Be doing more Thirsty Thursday post's and other types of post's soon and for now keep on drinking and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...