Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Independent Food Critic: YouTube Recipes Banana Oatmeal smoothie


 This is the first post of the month of August that it is another YouTube recipes one to tell my experience on making something from a recipe from a YouTube Video it is another smoothie it is not from BlendJet it is from Martha Stewart channel it is a Martha's recipe as well that was publish on May 7, 2016. Mostly the Ingredients are banana's, oats, plane yogurt, milk, honey and cinnamon that I use a BlendJet 2 that Marthia Stewart dose use a full size blender as will mostly make it thick as well and even had did my improve recipe with full cup of milk and maple sruyp instead of honey after all. Mostly don't always go full detail by low fat plan yogurt and low fat milk did it once with vanilla yogurt as will that mostly been making the sorta the original way that is the type of smoothie to have for breakfast as will. Do call it Banana Oat Smoothie most of the time still make it is you have BlendJet like I do any way. More post's soon be publish and for now keep on viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...