Monday, July 27, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Top 10 fictional restaurants from TV and Movies

Decide not to do the 2 make up reviews so far that the Coronavirus is still happening and is spreading fast mostly going to be like that for a while that I could do some reviews after all some time for now it I would just do Independent Food Critic post's for now.


This is the Independent Food Critic post for the month of July more times that I do real restaurants then fictional ones from movies and TV that I am going to rank up the 10 fictional Restaurants from movies and TV that more of them are from TV as well they are my picks some of them could have them at Disney Parks and Universal so far some I do want to be in real life that place them from what show and movie they are from so far as well let you all know that I don't have the Seinfeild Diner on this list after all never really got in to that show so far. 

1, Pizza Planet (Toy Story, 1995)

2, Shore Shack (Rocket Power, TV)

3, Cafe 80's (Back to the Future part 2, 1989)

4, Krusty Burger (The Simpsons, TV)

5, Honker Burger (Doug, TV) 

6, Good Burger (ALL That, TV)

7, Krusty Krab (Spongbob Square Pants, TV)

8, Sugarefoot's BBQ (King of the Hill, TV)

9, Gusteau's (Ratatouille, 2007)

10, Granny's (Once Upon a Time, TV)

Those are my picks of the restaurants from TV and Movies so far that they are my picks not the best ones so far mostly more from shows that I pick out the ones I am really Familiar that some I do want to be real places more Independent Food Critic post's soon and For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...