Thursday, July 30, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Mountain Dew Liberty Brew



Today is a Thursday where I share a drink for Thirsty Thursday that is on another type of Mtn Dew protected that away to sell more of their protected's that Mtn Dew Liberty Brew say 50 Flavors in one that probably most of the 50 MT Dew flavors in one with a dark blue berry taste so and it is one of the limited time ones that had released in summer 2019 and had made a come back for summer 2020 with a patriotic liberty theme to it. Mostly has that carbonated taste mostly like other MT Dew's have and it is OK not really much get into so far as well. One of the MT Dew's for the summer to have after all and More Independent Food Critic post's soon and For Now Keep on Drinking and Viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...