Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Photos of myself at each of the Air and Space attractions

Had been to Air and Space Attractions after all that mostly are things with Aircraft and Space craft so far as well that mostly all for of the RV trips we took after all that had went to one air and space type of attraction so far that with the SAC Museum was on my own trip so far as well show off the each of the 5 Air and Space attractions I had been to so far with myself in the photos. Got a couple that are only more for space attractions any way.







Mostly the 5 photos of myself at each of the Air and Space Attractions so far as well that soon might be going to more places in the west after all that would be the one in San Diego that I had been to back when I was a child also go to the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum over in Oregon for now had been to those places after all. Got more post's soon to be publish and For Now keep on viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...