Monday, July 1, 2019

Top 10 movies in the year 2000

This is the first post of the month on the first day of July from now. Where I rank up the top movies that came out in the year 2000 that it was the year of the dragon by Chinese New Year that was the first year in the 21st century I was in middle school that time from 7th to 8th grade. Got some of the movies from that year to rank up let you know it might not be the best chose ever but their my picks after all.

1, X-Men

2, Gladiator 

3, Titan A.E.

4, The Patriot 

5, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

6, How The Grinch Stole Christmas 

7, The Perfect Storm 

8, Chicken Run

9, Remember the Titans

10, Scary Movie

Those are mostly the 10 movies from that year. For Honorable Mention: Cast Away, Unbreakable, Charlie's Angels, Road Trip, Pitch Black, Hollow Man, What Women want, The Emperor's New Groove and Little Nicky. Let you all know that they are my picks not the best by your opinion that you may or may not agree with. Soon I will probably do more post's by ranking up the movies by years and other things. For now keep on viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...