Sunday, July 14, 2019

Independent Food Critic: Frontier (Kansas City, Ks)


This is the review for the month of July that it is on Frontier over on state ave in Kansas City, Ks. Right by where Schlitterbahn water park is. Been notice about this place for a while mostly open more for nights then day time but today they had open it for day time for the church crowed. It is my first time at that place had their pork tenderloin sandwich mostly bigger then the bun it self that it was good mostly pork tenderloin that is breaded with badder of some kind that notice the hot beef sandwich look good from some one at that place even if it's mostly elders. Has antiques their with a stage for live shows at a certain time. Mostly a place for the locales to go for Frontier 1 out of 5 I would give it a 4 out of 5. May be next time when I go their I will get their hot beef sandwich or their fried chicken that they clam their fried chicken is good.    


Got more reviews and other post's out soon let you all know I am getting up to 500 post's on Blogger after all. For now keep on viewing and eating after all!

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy we'll have to go back so John and I can try it

    ReplyDelete

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...