Thursday, July 18, 2019
Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Raspberry Lemonade
It is Thursday where I share a drink to you for Thirsty Thursday where it is on the Blue raspberry lemonade one of the flavor lemonades they have at Applebees where it is a blue raspberry flavor lemonade with a rainbow candy like a sour patch kid some kind on it mostly a limited time thing they have at Applebees mostly would get them when I am Applebees after all. More post's soon will be posted and For now keep on drinking and viewing! Getting close to 500 post's after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...

No comments:
Post a Comment