Monday, July 22, 2019

Top 5 Extreme Sports Video Games


Mostly Extreme Sports where really big in the late 90's and early 2000's especially as video games that I got the 5 Extreme Sports videos games mostly with Skateboarding, BMX, Snowboarding and one that has a variety of different kinds in one as a form of a racing game. Mostly those are the ones on PS1 have only one for PS2. Those are mostly my picks might not be your chose their the ones I had played the most and had own.   

1, Tony Hawk Pro Skater (PS1)

2, Cool Boarders 3 (PS1)

3, 3 Xterme (PS1)

4, SSX (PS2)

5, Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (PS1)

Those are my 5 picks for the Extreme Sports Video Games got a couple of Honorable Mentions: Cool Boarders 2001 (PS2) and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (PS2) More post's soon to be publish and the 500th one soon to be publish and For now keep on riding and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...