Thursday, June 20, 2019

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Dole Whip Float


Since right now we are in the summer time season that I would share to you a Dole Whip Float that you can find at the Aventureland part of both Disneyland and Magic Kingdom Disney World. Where it is  pineapple shaving that has no dairy at all that is in pineapple juice. Mostly when I was at Magic Kingdom that I had it as a flout that I did like the Dole Whip part then the juice it self that you can get it with just the Dole Whip it self. They are really popular that even the cast members at the Jungle Cruise did suggest to have a Dole Whip. It is something to get while you are at the Aventureland part of both Disney parks. While you go on or off the Jungle Cruise ride that is something from Dole the fruit company. More post's will be publish soon and for now keep on drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...