Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Independent food critic: El Toro Loco Mexican Bar and grill (Kansas City, Ks)


This is the review for June of this year from now. Where it is on El Toro Loco that is the Mexican place that Johnny's Carino's was at over by the Legends Outlet. That it had been open for a while now that had ate their for the first time that I started off serving chips and salsa most of the Mexican place I been going to that also had a white cheese sauce for dipping that was mostly runny. Had their taco platter that is 3 tacos had them pan fried that cost extra mostly had it with grand beef side with re fried beans and rice that it was alright mostly kind bland that mostly something to get if I want Mexican mostly I would stick with El Porto over in Bonner Springs for the Mexican place. Not really know if this place would be around longer that I do miss having it as Carino's for some fine Italian food. For El Toro Loco Mexican Bar and Grill 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. I will be doing some more post soon for now Keep on eating and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...