Monday, June 10, 2019

Collecting Souvenir Coins


Mostly on my RV trips that I been collecting souvenir coins that it started off on my first RV trip to Yellow stone at places that had those coin vending machines at Tourist places such as Wall Drug in South Dakota. Also buy them at gift shops as will. Had got a chest box at a Truck stop over in South Dakota to place them in that had a pirate them to it that on my previews trip it got filled up as will mostly did like having them in a chest like if I was a pirate. Mostly all kinds of coins from those places such as national parks and museums are mostly the ones with space program coins. Also do throw in some smashed penny's in it as will. Mostly the coins is what I look for to collecting. Also have some president ones after all. Such as Abe Lincoln, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson are some of the ones I have. Still be even collecting those coins by today even more to get on the next RV Trip that deepens on if they have them at those places as will. Mostly the main thing at a gift shop I would buy is a shirt and a coin spend a lot less them my step mom dose. More post's soon will be out and for now keep on viewing!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoy your t-shirts and coins collected! I get good use out of the canvas bags I buy. I enjoy buying Postcards from places we visit and mail out to friends and family. I got myself some nice gifts this last trip celebrate my birthday!

    ReplyDelete

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...