Thursday, June 6, 2019

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Doctor G's


This is the first post of the month of June of this year. It is a Thirsty Thursday where I share a drink to you on this day where it is on Doctor G's that mostly the sodas that come in Sarsaparilla and Orange cream. Mostly found them at the Gettysburge gift shop and at the visitor center gift shop in Philadelphia. Mostly look like souvenir sodas at gift shops that Gettysburge had it's theme with the sodas on their bottles and the same with Philadelphia by having the liberty bell July 1776 to theirs had each of them from those places mostly the Sarsaparilla from Gettysburg and the Orange cream from Philadelphia. Mostly OK to drink after all something to get if you are at those places and I was live on Facebook by having each of them on are RV trip after all. More post's out soon and For now keep on drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...