Thursday, May 23, 2019

Independent food critic: Old City Sonny's cheesesteaks and Burgers (Philadelphia, PA)


This is my 3rd review for the month of May that you were in Philadelphia that we had ate at one of the cheese steak places that was pretty good had their cheese steak mostly it is a cheese steak in a hogie with cheese whiz had it with out onions. It was good. It was a cheese steak that I had a bit of hot sauce with it. Had a side of bacon cheese fries. It was a decent portion and not say it is one of the best in Philadelphia that their probably better ones to have by your own opinion. Still recommend this place if you are in Philadelphia.


For Old City Sonny's 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. More reviews and says will be post's soon For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...