Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Independent Food Critic: Stripers Waterside (Norfolk, Va)
Today we had ate at Stripers Wasterside that is locked at the Market over in Norfolk VA that is close by the river that has a view of it. Had their fried shrimp with fries that their shrimp was big. It was alright mostly a place to stop by when you are at Norfolk with a view of the river. For Stripers Waterside 1 out of 5 I give it a 4. Let you know it is my second review for the month of May and more posts will be out soon and For now keep on eating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...

No comments:
Post a Comment