Friday, November 2, 2018

Halloween 2018

The pumpkins I had carved out this year

This is where I recap the month of October normally have this publish on the first day of November since I had did a post on Day of the Dead on that day and had went something as it for Halloween this year. Mostly the month of October went really find that I really enjoyed it was back into the Halloween Sprite more then last year in October. Had did the Halloween Layout with the crystal ball seance table as always before that I had add some small things as will. Pretty much on a budget this year had that RV Trip to Florida during in September that I did not got to do much of things. Had watched mostly Horror movies and things that is related with Halloween to watch during that month got to watch each sub genre of Horror from the 1920's to the 2010's got to see 3 movies in theaters this year as will. Did got to go to Halloween Haunt at Worlds of Fun this year got to go through each of their mazes. Did a post on it by ranking up the 8 mazes they had their this year. Also did went by Sauer Castle again that I got a selfie by it and did a blog on it. About Sauer Castle. Did went by that old forgotten cemetery 3 times called Prairie Cemetery that I also did a video on it that you can see it on my YouTube channel. Mostly did my spook post's for the month that came up to 10 post's that what I got from last year October is still mostly the month with the most post's. For Halloween this year went as a Day of the Dead skeleton with having that steampunk gun with me. That mostly waiting for Trick or Treaters to come that we only had a few as will. More of them are doing trunk or treat at a school or a church then in the neighborhood where it should be taking part of. Mostly went as something with Day of the Dead because of getting into that day now. Mostly seeing some of them doing that last year and do a post on Day of the Dead that was yesterday from now. Hope you had a Happy Halloween got some ideas for next year after all and Going to do a Christmas Tree Layout and Christmas Blogs during part of December.         

This is what I went as this year 

Have a spooky day and use this hashtag #liemsblogs for photos to share as will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...