Friday, November 9, 2018

Independent Food Critic Fried Food Friday Fried Pickles


Had not shared something fried in a long time since in July that I got something fried to share to you on Friday for Fried Food Friday that it is on fried pickles that are pickles breaded of dip in batter and deep fried. Mostly poplar in the south that if you do like fried pickles that you must me from the south. I do like fried pickles as will. Mostly used the dill pickles do serve them as appetizers at restaurants. Have them as pickle chips that is how I like them at Quaker Steak and Lube do serve them as spires. Also do top them on a burger as will. More times do have fried pickles with a side a ranch dressing to dip them in. When I am at a place that serves fried pickles I would like to get them after all. That Thanksgiving is coming up that I could make do as a side dish long if I have my turkey, Mashed potatoes and gravy and some rolls. Fried pickles are always popular to have especially down south. More post's soon will be out For now keep on eating and Viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...