Saturday, November 17, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Zaxby's Re-Review




This is the review for November where it is a re-review on Zaxby's over at the Speedway in Kansas City, Ks that the last time I did a review on it was over a year ago in April that I am re-reviewing it. Zaxby's is a southern chain place that serves chicken fingers and wings this time I did not have the wings their where I had the Big Zax Snake mostly what I been getting the most from that place where it is 3 things of Chicken fingers toast and fries with it's dipping sauce for the chicken fingers. It was alright mostly their chicken fingers as will more times I would rather go for Raising Canes. That Zaxby's is also a bit cheap then Chick Fil A and it is some place to go a few times but not really much to go their and Zaxby's this time 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. I will be doing for post's and reviews soon and For now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...