Monday, June 18, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Meaty Monday Baby Back Ribs


It is a Monday where I share something that is meaty on this day. Let you know this is not a Vegan post after all. Where it is on the popular thing for BBQ Baby Back ribs that are ribs that is the meat that is still on the bone with BBQ sauce or dry rub mostly have them with pork or beef.  Places down south that is known for baby back ribs such as Memphis, St Louis and even Kansas City. Places that you can get ribs at Famous Dave's and even chili's are some of them mostly the chain places. That Chili's is known for having that song for their Baby Back ribs I want my Baby Back! I want my Baby Back ribs. Also that was song by Fat Bastard in Austin Power the spy who shag me. Mostly like my baby back ribs slowly cook after all and meaty with BBQ sauce after all. If you are craving for BBQ that Baby back ribs are something to have. I well do more post's soon and For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...