Sunday, June 10, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Longhorn steakhouse re-review


This is the review for June of this year that it is a re-review on Long Horn that I had did a review some where back 4 or 5 years ago that it was on a burger this time it is on something different it is on their baby back ribs that I had a full order with a side of fires and a cup of chili that the chili was pretty good with mostly meat no beans after all. The ribs where alright that their mostly just ribs at a steakhouse that I had a full order that makes them a big portion after all that has a smock like BBQ sauce. Mostly rather like getting ribs at Famous Dave's, Outback Steakhouse and Chili's after all. Mostly this place dose better with steak after all. It is a western theme place that is part of the line of chain restaurants that is the same ones that own Red Lobster and The Olive Garden. I rather just go to Outback as my steakhouse for now.  For Long Hong this time 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5.



I will be doing more post's soon For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...