Thursday, June 21, 2018

It's National Selfie Day

It is June 21st where it is National Selfie Day where you take your smart phone face it from the view camera to take a pitcher of yourself. Where you use natural light on for your selfies on that day. Pretty much noticed about that day from last year a day for taking selfies that you take photos of yourself that I mostly do selfies any time place them on Instagram and Facebook. For this day I got 4 selfie photos to show off as well. 





Those are some of the selfies I had did before. Mostly do them any time then on a certain day like Selfie Day as will. On this day make sure you take that smart phone of yours face it with the camera on the front screen and take a photo place it on any social media that you use after all. For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...