Thursday, June 14, 2018

Independent Food Critic:Thirsty Thursday Boot Hill and Front Street Sarsaparilla


A bit of a update that I accidentally did the Long Horn Steakhouse Review over that post on the Boot Hill and Front Street Saraparilla that is why I am re doing it as well that we all make mistakes after all. Where it is a Thursday that I share a drink to you that it is on that Boot Hill and Front Street sarsaparilla that you can find this at the Boot Hill museum over in Dodge City Kansas that Sarsaparilla is pretty much like a root beer that is mostly have some different ingredients to it. This one is good Sarsaparilla after all that I had it as a float over in it's ice cream soda fountain at that place did buy two bottles of this stuff. Did a Facebook Live Soda drinking on it and did made it into a float after all. It even seems better into a float with this type of Sarsaparilla after all when you are at the Boot Hill Museum over in Dodge City seeing the place from the old west of the history of it that I recommend to get a bottle of this after all. Sorry about that I have over did this post that I still had re do it any away. Now it is the 2nd post of the month of June of this year from now. For now keep on Drinking and Viewing after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...