Monday, May 28, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Meaty Monday Buffalo Burger

  

It is Monday that where I share something meaty that is on the Buffalo refer to a bison where it is a burger that is grand up meat from a Buffalo that are normally found today over in states such as South and North Dakota's, Wyoming and Montana that was we where at after all. Mostly buffalo or Bison meat is really lean that their are some do mix it up with hamburger beef that is from a cow. The last place I had a Buffalo Burger was at Wall Drug Cafe over in South Dekota that I had review that place while back and also had one when I was aboard on the Royal Gorge Grand Railway in Colorado. Also it is better to not have it with bacon after all. 


Let you know if you want to see Buffalo in the wild the best place to find them is at Yellowstone National park over in Wyoming is full of Buffalo that we where their after all. More post will be out soon and For Now Keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...