Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Casa Bonita (Denver, Co)


We just had went to Casa Bonita over in Denver that place was on a episode of South Park. It is mostly a Mexican Theme park like restaurant that has Clif divers and things to do as well. Had the beef meal thing that was all you can eat. It had a crispy taco, one cheese enchilada, Two beef enchiladas with refried beans and rice. The food was OK not really great even if it is pricy and it is all you can eat after all. It is something to chick out where you can see the Cliff divers that they have a show every 15 minutes. That you can walk around the place to chick out things such as Black Bart's cave and get a vintage photo of yourself. The place was alright that I was not big on their arcades at that place. Something to take your kids to. For Casa Bonita 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5.



Since when we are on the road that we had not been doing much with blogs since with lack of Wi-Fi and signal on my phone. More posts soon and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...