Thursday, May 24, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Old Fathfull Root Beer


 It is a Thursday that means it is a Thirty Thursday where I share something to Drink when we where in Grand That is by Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming that I got a bottle of Old Fathfull Root Beer that also cames in cream soda that it is name after that active geyser that everyone sees when they are at Yellowstone had did a live video on it at a campground in Utah. Mostly root beer is what it is after all. Something they have at their convenience store at their park. Was not really big on it after all but you might like it too have something to drink when you are in Yellowstone and Grand Teton by having it when you watch Old Fathfull going off. I will do more posts Soon and for now keep viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...