Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Freddy's Steakburgers and Frozen Custerd



This is the 2nd review for the month of October where I ate at Freddy's that is right around by Legends over in Kansas City, Ks. Had been seen Freddy's a few times before the one I ate at had not open that long ago. Freddy's are pretty much a fast food like place with a retro 50's look to it. Places are similar to Steak and Shake and Culvers. It is pretty much cheap then Fudruckers. Had the original double steak burger with cheese and fries. The burger was alright mostly flat steak burgers that is a bit bigger then the bun they are on and the fries are really thin and crispy that also had Freds sauce that is their own type of sauce probably mix with mayonnaise and ketchup is what it probably is. Freddy's is alright but it will be some place to go once in a while a few times. But I am more off with Fuddruckers and Culvers as will. For Freddy's 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. I well be doing more post's soon For now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...