Just came back from a artsy bar over in downtown Kansas City MO that they had a $0.75 wings their that I had about 10 wings with buffalo sauce it was alright that they we're crispy the Buffalo sauce was just Buffalo sauce it is some place that I will go back for wings if I am in that area. For Rhythm and Booze one 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. I will do more reviews and for now keep on eating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...

No comments:
Post a Comment