Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Cheddar's Monte Cristo


Starting off the New Year with a review on a thing I had at a place I ate at. It is Monte Cristo at Cheddar's had ate at the one in Overland Park, Ks. A Monte Cristo is mostly a ham or turkey sandwich cook as French toast with a side of jelly. The types at Cheddars they have theirs deep fried. Did not really like how they did that. They used American cheese then Swiss on it. Mostly a Monte Cristo is better cook on the stove then having them fried. Won't really be any thing to rush to get again. Probably make them much better then they can. French fries are even better then the sandwich it self. Mostly like Cheddars for the chicken tender platter. For Cheddar's Monte Cristo 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. Be doing more post's coming up this year. For now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...