Sunday, January 22, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Jacks Stack Barbecue


Today from now I had ate at the Jack Stack BBQ over in the Plaza on the Mo side of Kansas City. Jack Stack is one of the well known BBQ places in Kansas City. Hatiland sandwich where I had a pick of two meats I pick from beef brisket and pull pork on a hoagie burn. It was pretty good. BBQ sauce was Ok. Had the back beans as the side that had BBQ sauce mix with it. Jack Stack was pretty good. Be the BBQ place I well come back a few times if I am close to one. Papa Bobs is still the one I like the best in the Kansas City are. For Jack Stack 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. More reviews soon For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...