Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Things I want with restraints

 We are in the New Year that. I had ideas of restraints. That I want them to do. To make some improvements that I and we would want as well. This is my operon on it.  
 
 
Put a Mongolian Grill at Lucky Chinese Buffet or a HuHot close by where I live
 
Put a Raising Canes Chicken in Kansas Ctiy, Ks 
 
Put more meat on the subs at Subway and don't charge extra for it.

Have more noodles and less variables in the chow mein at Panda Express 
 
Low prices at Fuddruckers under $10
 
Lower their prices at Quiznos
 
Make it less for $5 for a cup of coffee at Starbucks
 
  Those are the list of things I would want in away with restraints. Have some viewers on it. Not really going to improve on those things any way. That is just something I would want. Be doing more post's soon for now. Keep on viewing and eating!

1 comment:

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...