Monday, December 19, 2016

Top 7 things around christmas time when I was in school

 Right now going to back to memory's when I was a child around Christmas time at school. By ranking up the 7 things around Christmas when I was a child. Mostly from back in elementary school of the things around Christmas time. 
 
 
1, Passing around treats in class on the day before Christmas Vacation
 
2, Watching a Christmas movie or just watch a movie
 
3, Seeing the Christmas decorations in the hallway and in the class room

4, Having a guy dress up as Santa coms by

5, Having a Santa's shop to buy Christmas gifts to family
 
6, Having a Christmas play 
 
7, Doing Christmas art projects  

Those are the 7 things around Christmas time back in elementary school. You probably had things in away for Christmas time when you where in school. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...