Thursday, December 1, 2016

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer

 
It is another Thirsty Thursday. Where I share a drink on a Thursday once a week of so. Since with Fantastic Beast and Where to fine them is out now. Spin off from Harry Potter decided to share a drink that is similar to what they have in the Wizard World like Butter Beer. Flying Cauldron Butterscotch beer is mostly a butterscotch flavor cream soda. I had try it never really like butterscotch any way. If you really do like Butterscotch flavor this would be the drink for you. Over in Universal Studios do served Butterbeer at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. You can do their to get butterbeer. If not you can get it on Amazon got a botter of it from KC Soda Co. over in Legends Outlet. When it is still on stock.
 
Me trying the Flying Cauldron


Be having more post's soon and for now Stay Thirsty and keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...