Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Independent Food Critic: Cracker Barrel


Yesterday from now had ate at the Cracker Barrel from now in St. Joe, Mo. Cracker barrel is a country them store and restaurant that I do take for granted. Had their chicken and dumplings with Mac and cheese and Mashed potatoes and gravy as my sides. The chicken and dumplings where pretty good. Mac and Cheese was OK. Did not care much for the Mashed potatoes and gravy. Did not really like their country gravy. Mostly Cracker Barrel something to go to when you are on the road. For Cracker Barrel 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. More reviews soon. For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...