Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Independent Food Critic: Panda Express


This is the first Independent Food Critic review in the year 2016. It is on Panda Express one of the fast food place that I always like and had eat their many times had did reviews for it in the past. Not on Blogger until now. Had the platter that is two meat and one side mostly what I normally get. Side I had was white rice with teriyaki sauce on it for the meats I had was orange chicken always half to get that when I am at Panda Express. The other meat was going to be teriyaki chicken their grill was broken could not have teriyaki chicken made do with Kung Pao Chicken. Orange chicken was alright mostly dry. Kung Pao Chicken had a sneaky spice as always with peanuts in it. The white rice with teriyaki sauce was just whit rice. Not to big on it last time when I had the white rice with sweet and sour sauce. The sweet and sour sauce was not really that good. Panda Express not really the best place mostly a fast food chain place. Still pretty tasty plenty to eat. Always much better then going to Burger King. For Panda Express 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5.



Well be doing more Independent Food Critic post's soon For Now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...