This is the first post in the year 2016. Where I got another list of movies that I like that everyone else dose not. Did the other one back in November had the list of movies for this had this on hold until now. Let you know they might not be the best movies ever or some not really my favorites just some I like.
1, Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (1999)
2, Godzilla (1998)
3, X-Men Origins Wolverine (2009)
4, The Wizard (1989)
5, Val Helsing (2004)
6, Dark Shadows (2012)
7, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
8, Red Riding Hood (2011)
9, Hansel and Gretel witch hunters (2013)
10, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter (2012)
Mostly those are some of the movies that I like no one else likes. Be doing some more post's soon for Now Keep on viewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My farewell Blog
This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...
-
This is the first post of October of this year and the Halloween one in the month of October. Starting off with a Alien Inversing. By ran...
-
During in the year 2022 that we had lost some celebrity's that I pretty much know well have some from my childhood as will that also had...
-
This is my first post of December it is a bit about my Christmas Layout I have right now that I am still using the things from the previe...
No comments:
Post a Comment