Friday, April 10, 2015

Top 11 Racing Video Games


Pretty much do play racing Video Games. Got the 10 racing games I had own or play from the game consoles I had play them on let you know not going to be your chose's on this list. Have different kinds of racing games from cars to hoover bikes. It is the one's I had play pretty much do like. No Need for Speed games on this list.  


1Midnight Club II (PS2)

2, Jet Moto 2 (PS1)

3, Star Wars Episode I Racer (N64)

4, Mariokart Wii (Wii)

5, Cruis'n World (N64)

6, Crash Team Racing (PS1)

7, Diddy Kong Racing (N64)

8, 3 Extreme (PS1)

9, Hardcore 4x4 (PS1)

10, ATV Offroad Fury Blazin' Trails

11, Driveclube (PS4)

Those are some of the racing games I have played. Even if their is one not on this list you like. Well be doing more post's soon. For now keep on playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...