Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Independent Food Critic: Granite City



Today from now ate at Granite City Food and Brewery over by Legends shopping outlet in Kansas City, Ks. Had not ate at this place in a long time did ate at this one over a year before moved to Kansas City. Granite City is a brewery place that was a Illinois probably a Chicago look. Let you know I did not have any beer of alcohol when I was at this place. What I had was a Cuban with fries. The sandwich was dry and bland same with the roasted pork on it. Most of the things their cost right around 10 dollars and more. More times I would just go to a Applebee's then this place. No need to make any rush coming back. For Granite City 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. This happens to be the first post of the month of April. Well be doing more restaurant reviews soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...