Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Top 7 Frist Person shooter video games

 
 Frist person shooter game I really in when it comes to video games right now. Where as the player view threw the person you are playing seeing the weapon you are using. Got 7 first person shooter video games. Let you know they might not be the best chose but they are the ones I played that I like. More when it comes to first person shooters more into Sci-Fi and horror games then military games. Let you on this list don't have any of the Call of Duty: Black Ops games, Battlefield or Killzone.  

 
 1, Destiny (PS4)
 
2, GoldenEye 007 (N64)
 
3, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
 
4, Halo 3 (Xbox 360)
 
5, Area 51 (PS2)
 
6, Call of Duty: World at War (Wii)
 
7, Doom 2 (PC)

 
Most of those are the first person shooter games I played. More times I just go with shooting Aliens, Monsters, Demons and Zombies as shooting games then just being a solider from real life. Take place in something that is real. Well be doing more post soon For now keep on viewing or Playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...