Top 5 Guitar Hero games I don't have

Me with a Guitar Hero Wii Guitar back in 2008

Even doe it's been 4 years since the Guitar Hero games ended from now. Into playing with them do have most of the games. Rank up the 5 Guitar Hero games I don't have. Tell you the reasons why I don't have them some I don't care much for getting and don't have the game system for it.


1, DJ Hero games: Mostly a hip hop form of this music game. Not really big on rap music. Even doe I might had act like a DJ before when I was younger. Just more to rock music now. Only had one sequel before it ended. 

2, Band Hero: It is the kiddy form of this game as a whole band pack with Band in the title. That only has a thaw songs and cut lyrics in their songs. Rock Band had it's Kiddy form of their game Lego Rock Band I go for that one instead of Band Hero. 

3, Guitar Hero: Van Halen: Not really a big Van Halen fan just not to in to them. Other GH games for bands I got Aerosmith and Metallica do have some entrust in those bands. Van Halen not as much and a song from them I played in Guitar Hero: World Tour Hot for a teach is one of the hard songs to play.

4, Guitar Hero Smash Hits: This game is all of the best hit's all in one from a thaw past Guitar Hero games I already have most of the games with those songs in them. Pretty much another form of track pack to sell more of those games.

5, Guitar Hero On Tour games: Never had those because I never had a Nintendo DS for them. If I do have a DS I would get those games. Do wanted a portable form of the Guitar Hero games. Had a PSP got the portable form of Rock Band game for it call Rock Band Unplugged.

Most of those are the Guitar Hero form games I don't ever had well do even more things on it soon. Not really around any more still being played today. Keep on Rockin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Independent Food Critic: Freddy's Steakburgers and Frozen Custerd

Top 10 Star Wars Lightsaber duels

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thurday Jones Sodas