Friday, February 6, 2015

Independent Food Critic: Five Guys

 
 
This is the first review of February of this year from now. Today for lunch ate at Five Guys Burgers and Fries over in the Legends outlet in Kansas City, Ks. Had a Cheeseburger with fries and a drink cast over $10. Had like a hand full of home style fries a bit way to much. The cheeseburger is a double mostly a small burger is a single. The burger was pretty good not really I remember if the burgers where bigger then the last time ever ate their. The burgers where good maybe not the big gave me plenty of home styled French fries. It's still pretty pricey for a form of a fast food burger place. Has Coke a Cola freestyle machines. Mostly ever body goes their for the free peanuts. For Five Guys 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Well be doing some Independent Food Critic reviews soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!     
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...