Thursday, November 6, 2014

Independent Food Critic: TNT burger at Chili's

 
 
This is the first review of  the month of November of this year from now. Ate at Chili's over at Legends in Kansas City, Ks. We know Chili's is pretty much like Applebees with a South West theme to it. The main thing is reviewing on what I got then just the place I ate at. Had the TNT Burger that is shown on a cable TV network that the burger got the name from. Had mine without the slow. Main reason wanted that burger has fried pickles. The fried pickles wear not really fully cooked to be fried pickles had a BBQ sauce. It was just a burger to me. Might been better with the slow on it. Was not really big like on the menu. Not really the best kind of burger more times I rather get other types on that menu such as a Smoke House Burger and the old timer burger. Also had a cup of their chicken tortilla soup it was good. For the TNT Burger 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. Do more reviews and other kinds of post's soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...