Monday, October 20, 2014

Independent Food Critic:El Potro Mexican Cafe


Tonight from now had ate at a Mexican restaurant over in Bonner Springs, Ks. It happens to be the Mexican place I like the best around here in the Kansas City area then any other place. Starts off with chips and salsa as most dine in Mexican place do. Did Serve a cheese dip with the chips. It has a really big menu to much to decide from end up getting the taco's for a dollar for today's special. Did order 4 flour shell tacos trade two from my parents for crispy fried shell. It was pretty good a bit watery had mine ground beef. Had rice and beans. The service seams good my server was pretty and hyper. It was pretty busy. Not really the greatest place one that I like allot more then On The Border. It well be some place I would don't mine to go back. For El Porto 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. Well be doing more post soon. Remember I am my own food Critic and For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...