Monday, October 27, 2014

Top 7 White Zombie/Rob Zombie songs

                               
Most of the time I do a blog on Guitar Hero or Rock Band in late October since now those games are long over with. Now do something with music since it is still October rank up songs from one of my favorite shock rockers Rob Zombie and some from White Zombie the band he came from the 90's. Where they got the name from a old movie that had Bela Lugosi in it. The had style of old Horror movies from the 1970's and earlier the band broke up Rob gone solo by using his name with zombie in it. Ranking up the songs I know the best. Not any of them recently current up today from 2007.

1, American Witch (Rob Zombie)

2, Living Dead Girl (Rob Zombie)

3, More Human then Human (White Zombie)

4, Dragula (Rob Zombie)

5, Thunder Kiss 65 (White Zombie)

6, Never Gonna Stop (Rob Zombie)

7, Black Sunshine (White Zombie)

Those where the songs from White Zombie/Rob Zombie most of those always goes good to listen on Halloween also Rob is a film maker did directed some horror movies for the Bonus Top 3 Rob Zombie movies

1, The Devil's Rejects (2005)

2, House of 1000 Corpses (2003)

3, Halloween (2007)

Most those are the songs from White Zombie/Rob Zombie I know the best I recommend listening to them on Halloween. Also watch some of his movies. Have a Scary day and for now keep on Rockin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...