Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Culver's Crispy chicken sandwich


This is the first post on September of this year for now. I know been doing reviews on a food I had at the place I ate at. Then what I ever get their goes out of the whole place I ate at. Today from now had a crispy chicken sandwich at Culvers. In steed of a butterball burger what I normally get. I all was know that Culver's is a mid west based of a form of a fast food place. Crispy chicken sandwich was pretty good crispy. It's white meat chicken not really that big. Kinda taste like the kinds at Chick-fill-A. Did had it as a value basket with a their root beer to drink and fries. The chicken sandwich was pretty good. Something I well get once in a while probably well get other things on their menu. More time's if I go their I would stick with their butterball burgers. For the Crispy Chicken Sandwich 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. I well probably go back doing full restaurant reviews what ever I get goes out of the place. If I ever go some place I haven't ate before or in a long time. I well be doing more post soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...