Saturday, September 14, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Red Lobster's Endless shrimp


Let you know from the last Indy Food Critic review on Culver's say butterball burgers. Meant to say Butter Burgers. Right now I went to the Red Lobster over at the speedway by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. Mostly the place's I been eating at doing reviews on. Had their endless shrimp started off with the two shrimp hand breaded and scampi. They where both good. the 2nd round took a long time to get. had the spicy soy grilled shrimp was not any thing spicy mostly is grilled shrimp with soy sauce on it. the 3rd round was another thing of handed breaded shrimp. It was all right the service was not the best food when I was their. Red Lobster's has it's up's and downs all ways vary pricey. even do it is a limited all you can eat shrimp. Probably just for this month of September. Would want to go to Outback for stick and unlimited shrimp what they are having right now. for Red Lobster's endless shrimp 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Well be doing more post soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...