Monday, March 4, 2013

Indy Food Critic: Top 10 place's to go



This is the 99 post on Liem's Blogs right now going to rank up the 10 place's I want to eat at. Probably from food show's seen on Man V. Food, Diners Drive-Inns and Dives and some of the Food Paradise shows. They are my pick of the 10 might not be the best. But their the one's I pick out I all ways wanted to go. Did something like this back in 2009 on my Myspace page. This one is something to post on here and a bit up to date.

1, Lambert's Cafe (Sikeston, Mo)

2, Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurants and Butik (Sister Bay, Wi)

3, Time-Out Restaurant (Chapel Hill, NC)

4,The Pork Slop Chipshop (Brooklyn, NY)

5, Coyote Bluff Cafe (Amarillo, TX)

6, Dyer's Burgers (Memphis, TN)

7, 5-8 Club (Minneapolis, MN)

8, Big Mama's Kitchen and Catering (Omaha, NE)

9, Primanti Bros (Pittsburgh, PA)

10, Cotham's (Scott, AR)

Those are some of the place's I want to go to. Their are some more want to go haven't got them on here yet. Maybe next blog I well. If you want to know about those place's on the list you can just look them up or ask me by living a comment. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...